Labels

10 September 2014

Look Mum, no lines!

Hello all... This is my first attempt at 'no lines' colouring using a Tiddly Inks stamp from the Beach Babe clear stamp set.  I used a Memento ink called Desert Sand and coloured with copics.


I'm not sure that my colours are spot on, but I would like to enter this card into the current Pop of Colour challenge at Tiddly Inks.


The papers are all scraps from my stash (Crate Paper I think) and the starfish and icecream cone are rub-ons.  The sentiment stamp is from LOTV.

That's pretty much it from me... life is trucking along nicely for us.  I'm about 7 months pregnant now and I feel absolutely huge... way bigger than last time. I'm not sure I can get any bigger and I still have a couple of months to go!   The bubba in my tummy is very active and keeps me awake at night... I hope that's not a sign of things to come!  Lilian continues to delight us and is sleeping really well thankfully (cross fingers and touch wood that continues).  Tyron is very busy with work.  We are sort of house hunting to accommodate our expanding family, but can't find anything we like that is within budget at the moment.  House prices in Auckland (and particularly on the Shore) are out of control!

Hope you are all well!

Arabella Chickie


10 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Fantastic job!! I haven't "no-lines" colored in a long time....it takes me forever!!! lol!! You totally rocked this!!!

JanR said...

Your colouring is awesome! Way to rock the no lines technique! Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

Cheryl said...

This is your first time doing no line coloring? It turned out fabulous!!! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

Dawn said...

Wow, wow, wow! This is beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us for the Poppy colour challenge at Tiddly Inks :)

librariane said...

Fantastic no-line coloring--she looks so soft and beachy!

Momma Malaka said...

Ohhh no line coloring !! Awesome job! I am still terrified to try this. Thanks so much for playing along with the challenge!

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

It was so nice to read your little progress report. Not long to go now! You have rocked the No Lines. Beautiful colouring. As always. Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks :)

Loopylou. said...

ooooooooooooooooooh get you our gorgeous arabella, I absolutely adore seeing your posts, miss you so much hunny.
This is just amazing.
so awesome to have you playing along with us over on the Tiddly Inks challenge blog
hugs Lou xx

Rebekah Weckerly said...

Wow! Wonderful job! I have been wanting to try no line for a while. Yours looks amazing!

Maike from Maikreations said...

I just had a snoop around your blog ;o) Wonderful creations... cards and otherwise! Your no-line colouring on this image here really stood out to me and I just wanted to let you know that I really love how it turned out! Happy crafting, Maike