Labels

24 June 2012

Camila

Good morning!  I'm back with another Little Miss Muffet stamps creation using the gorgeous Camila in her new red rubber verion.  The digital version of Camila is going to be retired on Wednesday at midnight CST, so if you are a keen digi user and you haven't got her yet, you had better hop to it!  And if you place an order before the end of the weekend Barbara will throw in a Sugar n Spice doll digi for free!

Here's my card:


























































This is not a colour combo I'm all that comfortable using, but I actually quite like how the card turned out!  I used the ColourQ challenge #142 colour combo and the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches.  The papers are from Studio Calico, Crate Paper and someone else.  The ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl and the brad and flower are from my stash.  The sentiment is from Crate Paper.

Here is the colour combo:

















And here is the sketch:


Here's a close-up of Camila:



And here are the copics I used:















Have a lovely Sunday!

Arabella in Athens


15 comments:

Shelby said...

Beautiful coloring!! Love the stitching and the bright cheery colors.

Shelby

Faye said...

Hope the boat problem is getting fixed...

I think you've rocked the tricky colour combo and the sketch too. Love the paper you used for the grass.

Have a great Sunday. x

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card sweetie ♥♥

Joey said...

Arabella this is totally gorgeous hunny, love the colour on her. Joey x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

This is so sweet Arabella! I love the beautiful scene you have created and the colour tones are so lovely. Beautiful card! :)

Anita said...

This is so pretty and I love the little scene you created with her.

Rachel Parys said...

Soooo cute! I love how you used the layout, it's really neat! She is a doll and is colored to perfection! Nice card!

Jen Mitchell said...

Beautiful image and coloring. Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

Danni said...

This is so pretty! What a beautiful card!

Sue said...

stunning card, I love that image (may have to pop over and have a look before she retires). Your colouring is absolutely amazing and I really love the colours you have used too
Sue

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Arabella! Love the papers and sweet image! Fantastic coloring and details!

Melissa Craig said...

Love it! The colors are fab and the image is adorable. I love the crocheted flower. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Angela said...

Wow, this is really pretty! Beautiful coloring and I love how you have added just a touch of blue! Thank you for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches; hope to see you again!

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

O' hay - here's that card! LOL I love the texture you added in her hair too and a great take on the layout - love the distressing around the circle. Fabulous coloring and colors!! *Hugs

RiNNE said...

What a stellar job on the challenge! Your colors are just perfect!