Labels

27 January 2012

Meet Vanilla from Little Miss Muffet Stamps

Hello!  Well, I think I spoke too soon about summer being here!  It was a miserable day today in Auckland.  We were going to take our godchildren to the zoo, but it was a grey rainy day here today, so we had to take them shopping instead!    We did end up going to 'Glow in the dark' mini golf though as well which was fun!

Anyway, today I have my second card for the New Releases from Little Miss Muffet stamps to show you.  Meet Vanilla.  As an aside, I have been finding it soooo hard to find decent vanilla essence in Greece!  They have powdered vanilla for the main part and occasionally a liquid vanilla essence that is very fake tasting to me.  I'm going to stock up while I am in NZ!

So here is my card:

































































Isn't she cute?!  I coloured her with copics (see details below) and I tried to mix in some yellow as highlights on the pink bunny for fun this time.  It kind of worked, but I need more practice I think at mixing in completely different colours like that. 

The papers are a mix... October Afternoon (the stripes), Echo park, (the blue) and My Mind's Eye (the pink).  The yellow paper is from Pink Paisley.,  The ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl and the button is from Jane.   The sentiment is from Pollycraft.

Here is a close-up of Vanilla:






















And here are the copics I used:

















I would like to enter the following challenges:
Penny's challenges #71: Ribbons and Buttons
Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes
Whimsy Stamps #23: Pearls or Bling
C.R.A.F.T Challenge: Recipe (digi, ribbons and buttons)
Digi Doodle Shop Challenge: Anything Goes

Have a lovely day!

Arabella Chickie in Auckland, NZ

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Arabella, love the card - such cheerful colours and the girlie is so cute!

'Glow in the dark golf' - sounds fun!

Sarah

Vicky said...

Beautiful card sweetie I love the colours.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Joey said...

Arabella this is too cute! I love her clothes :) gorgeous colourwork. Joey x

Doreen said...

Love your card.Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Doodle shop this week.xxx

Unknown said...

Awesome colouring.....and the image is so cute.

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Arabella, a gorgeous image. Enjoy the rest of your holiday!
Clairex

Anita said...

This is so cute Arabella and I love the bright colors. Beautifully colored too. Hope the weather improves for you :)

Anonymous said...

Go to the South African shop in Browns Bay and pick up some Moirs Vanilla Essence and some Bakers baking powder. Both are best ever products to use. You can get them here too if you can't pick them up there for some reason.

xxxx

AB

Mephisto said...

lovely card.
Thanks for joining us at SimonSaysStamp this week!

Domi

ahlers5 said...

This is so cute and your coloring is amazing...Beautiful work. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges this week. Good luck in the draw.
Diane

Jo Nevill said...

Gorgeous, pretty card. I love the image you used.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Hugs,

Jo x

kim edmonds said...

great card thanks for entering this week over at c.r.a.f.t challenges x

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

She is just perfect, wish I had chosen to do the bunny your way. Love the cream bits.

This is waaaaaay late, I am so sorry, not trying to be a total schmuck - honest.